Wednesday, April 17, 2013

33 Weeks

 
Cravings: Smoothies, fruit

Sleep: Hard to get comfortable, using bathroom 2-3 times a night
 
Symptoms: Crazy, crazy dreams
 
Movement: Lots and lots, feel lots of little feet in my ribs
 
Maternity clothes: Yes

Size of baby: Over 17 inches long, hoping for an update on his weight next week
 
Gender: Boy, Lincoln Wayne

What I miss: Sleeping through the night

Looking forward to: My baby shower my sweet team is throwing, seeing the completed bumper
 
 
I am feeling quite BIG these days. I thought it was fun to see when my belly popped. I think it may have been around week 30. And apparently some people just noticed I was pregnant, ha! The lady doing my pedicure asked if I was 4 months along, um No, make that 8 months and our custodian at school just came up to me and asked are you pregnant!
Many thanks for the continued prayers for Lincoln and me.
 
 
"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise." Psalm 48:1

No comments: