I can't complain about the week nights because Brian picks up Jackson, and they are both home when I get home. Brian does a devotional with Jackson, and I cook dinner. But, the nights are not nearly as relaxing as the weekends.
A few fun things we did this weekend:
1. Date Night
Our church had Parent's Night Out and we took advantage. We went out to dinner at Chuy's and ate our weight (which is a lot these days) in creamy jalapeno dip! We also did some shopping. Jackson really missed us though. He even woke up Saturday morning and the first thing he said was "Mommy, I really missed you last night." Melts my heart.
2. Latte and Pedicure
Brian sent me off for a pedicure and eyebrow wax first thing Saturday morning. Coffee, gossip magazines, pampering, alone time= a pretty great start to any morning! I always leave feeling like a new woman:)
3. Artwork
Brian created a canvas for Lincoln's room. I LOVE how it turned out!
4. Picnic at the Park
After church we drove to the park with a few animals. We enjoyed lunch outside together and then looked at the animals. Jackson was disappointed the goats wouldn't come eat grass from him.
Jackson also played on the playground and kicked the soccer ball around with Daddy.
![]() |
| Just like Daddy:) |
5. Shaved Ice
On the way home from the park we picked up some shaved ice because we were all a bit warm. Jackson didn't remember it from last year, but quickly knew he liked it!

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment