Friday evening I got up and went to my baby shower that my sweet team threw for me.
My firstborn and me
The baby shower theme was Diamonds and Diapers. They decorated in Tiffany blue. Everything was just perfect. Jeannine had a tree set up where guests could leave a wish for Lincoln, thank you cards were provided for guests to write their address on, and they even created party favors (chex mix and shower scrub) for the guests.
The invitation said Diapers for Lincoln and something special for mom. My friend Emily got me this beautiful necklace with Jackson and Lincoln's initials. I will treasure it forever!
The incredible ladies I work with on a daily basis. SO thankful for great coworkers and friends. They went above and beyond for Lincoln and me.
I tried to get a picture with everyone that came. I think I missed a few.
I am so thankful for the prayers of many of these friends as we were trying to get pregnant and throughout this pregnancy.
It was such a fun night out celebrating Lincoln and just hanging out with friends!







1 comment:
You are looking adorable! We are eager to hear the news of Lincoln's arrival, and to see his little face!
By the way, we've started Tim's job search and there are lots of openings in Houston! South Dakota? None at all... After this yuck spring, warmer temps sound pretty darn good!
Post a Comment