I look rough this week, in need of some highlights and sleep!
Cravings: Fruit, cold water
Sleep: Hard to get comfortable, using bathroom
2-3 times a night
Symptoms: Crazy dreams, heartburn, gas
Movement: Lots and lots, feel lots of little
feet in my ribs
Maternity clothes: Yes
Size of baby: Over 18 inches long, size of a honeydew melon
Gender: Boy; Lincoln Wayne
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
Best part of the week: Lincoln's room is *almost* done
Looking forward to: Getting my hair done
I can't believe it will probably be less than a month and we will meet Lincoln. I am so excited to see his sweet face, see if he looks like Jackson, and watch Jackson interact with him. Not sure how I can love another little boy like Jackson, but I'm sure it will be the instant they place Lincoln in my arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment