
Am I getting too big to post pictures? I think so, but I will probably continue to post them so my mom can see:) Jackson has taken over, I am now full after just a few bites of anything. I have to eat very small snacks or I feel like throwing up. He continues to move like crazy and I think I might have experienced some Braxton Hicks contractions. Not really sure though! I haven't done this before. It is crazy to think anytime soon he could come. So many people I know have recently had their babies at 36 weeks. That is like 2 weeks away! Crazy. Maybe I should pack the hospital bag? I need help what do I even put in there!?! I am horrible at packing... always taking way too much!
I'll admit it, I am terrified thinking about labor. I don't do needles, drugs, or pain well! But, I know God is my strength and will get me through it and it will be so worth it. I have been clinging on to Deuteronomy 31: 8, "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; or discouraged." And God himself went through more pain to save me from all my sin:)
1 comment:
You are really looking pregnant now! And it's cute! I would have posted pictures of myself preggo if I had looked as good as you! Packing--take some slipper socks or slippers because hospital floors are always cold and some chapstick or vasaline for your lips because I remember my lips were really dry when in labor. No jewelry allowed in case you have to go into surgery so take something to put it in if you happen to be wearing any when you go into labor (like a little bag or jewelry travel case) or don't wear any if you're planning to go in. Same with contacts-do you wear them? you will need your glasses. A robe. Calming music if you want it for labor or your ipod. A list of people to call or inform when the baby is born because Brian will have to do it all--can't use cell phones in the room so Jason had to go out of the ward for long distance. A camera, an outfit for the baby, snacks. Brian will be on his own for food--they only feed the patient (you). Brian is pretty much on his own for everything. Jason had to sleep srunched on this most uncomfortable loveseat thing in the room. Very hard and too short. You need the car seat installed and can do that ahead. You should pack a comfy outfit for you to go home in. That's the major stuff. They give you pretty much everything you need for the baby. Except the nail clippers. At least our hospital did. You may want to find out from someone who has delivered there what they all give you. It's not that bad if you get the epideral. Just get it. Trust me!!
Post a Comment