Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Official

Our house is For-Sale. The sign arrived Thursday afternoon and it is now listed on har.com.
When I saw the sign coming down the street it was a little bittersweet. As much as I can't wait to be in a bigger house and decorate again, this is our 1st house and I really do like it. I probably will cry when we sign papers to sell it and move out. We had our first call for a viewing this morning, but they cancelled at the last minute. Hopefully, they will come back! It is going to be hard to make sure the house is clean before we leave for work each day, but it might be away to get Brian to help me clean it each night:) Please continue to pray for our house situation. We do not know when we can move in our new house and we want to sell this one but not too soon before we can actually move in. I know God is in control and will work it out like he always does. I have peace about the whole situation and I know it is only a peace that can come from him. Thank you Lord because most of the time I am such a worry wart.

No comments: