Saturday, January 17, 2009

By the Numbers

3- the number of days in this weekend and times I got up to the bathroom last night!

6- the number of months until I am done with my classes and receive my master's degree!

7- the number of outfits I bought Jackson last night from Old Navy and weeks left until we meet him!

60- the number of dollars I saved on the outfits because everything was on Sale!

53- the number of days until my March 11th due date!

4- the number of pounds Jackson already weighs!

14- the number of pounds I have gained so far!

2- the number of cup sizes I have gone up!

50- the number of times I get kicked a day!

30- the number of minutes I walk each day!

42- the number of 1st graders I deal with each day!

20- the number of times I pray for patience and strength each day at school!

1- the number of times I almost cry each day, more on some days!

24- the number of hours in a day I thank God for Jackson, my family, and all He has blesse me with!

56- the number of degrees colder it is in Fond du Lac, WI than here!

1600- the number of square feet in our current home!

2400- the number of square feet in our NEW home (when can we move in)!

3- the number of gallons of painted needed to spruce up our house!

24- the number of hours we will at least spend this weekend getting our house ready to be listed for sale on Monday!

?????- the number of day, weeks, months our house will be on the market! Please pray God sends the perfect couple for our house!

No comments: