I feel great, just tired! God has truly kept his hand upon me through out this whole pregnancy. 2 more days of school and 5 more days till we meet Jackson:) I was able to make it to my hair appt. last night, so now he can come any time! My mom was able to change her flight and is flying in on Monday and my dad and sister are driving down and should be here sometime Tuesday. The whole pregnancy seems to have gone so fast, but at the same time I feel I have been pregnant forever. I am still not sure I fully comprehend that I am going to have a baby next week.
Here I am at 38 weeks, please no judging, I know I am HUGE! Please pray for a healthy delivery and baby.

P.S. We had two showing on our house today and one was a re-showing:) Please continue to pray! We really appreciate your prayers.
1 comment:
How exciting! I hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment