At my appointment today the doctor told me I was now 2.5cm dilated, 35% thinned, and his head has dropped even lower. My blood pressure was a bit higher than normal for me. Normally it has been 118/76 and today it was 118/86. But, the doctor wasn't too concerned because I lost 2 pounds and did not have protein in my urine- which are all good things. He wants Friday to be my last day at school, so 4 more days with my students and a few days to get everything in order for my sub. I have another appointment scheduled for next Monday morning if everything turns out well I will have an induction Tuesday morning at 6:00 am. Unless Jackson and God have other plans and he comes earlier than that:)
So until then I have plenty of things to do!
On another note, please pray for our house situation. Someone is really interested in buying it, please pray that they would make an offer:) Again, God's timing is perfect. Normally I am not home during the day but I took today off. Our agent called and needed me to do some different things for this interested buyer, which I would not have been able to do if I was at school!

2 comments:
How exciting! We cannot wait to meet him!!! Let us know if we can do ANYTHING for you!
I can't wait to meet him! You look fantastic. Praying that all things go well.
Post a Comment