Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some progress

Yesterday marked the start of 36 weeks. I had a doctor's appointment today and my first pelvic exam. He told me that most first time mothers would be 0 cm dilated, 0% thinned out, and baby would be way up in North Dakota. Well after the exam, he said he should have known I wouldn't be normal:) I am 1.5 cm dilated, 20/30% thinned out, and baby is in Kansas! He said he could feel his head. I will now be going every week. The doctor thinks I will at least make it two more weeks, but we shall see:) I am now a little nervous... it is soooo close. We are going away to the Woodlands this weekend, hopefully nothing happens then or while I am at school:) Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. I am so thankful everything has gone well so far.

No comments: