Brian was very sweet! He made me a video card (that he posted below), sent me an edible arrangement (which never made it to my school), and took me to the Woodlands. Since the edible arrangement never got to me, he ended up getting it for free. I thought that was even better, but Brian was upset he didn't get to surprise me at work. The fruit was delicious and I ate it all in ONE day:) He definitely knows what I love!
We then drove up to The Woodlands and spent the night at the Marriott Waterway. We had such a great time just hanging out together, probably our last time to get away just the two of us for a while:) We walked along the waterway, shopped, ate LOTS of food (or at least I did), and relaxed. I picked to eat at Genghis Grill, where you get to create your own stir fry. I love stir fry, I think I enjoyed it way too much!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:






No comments:
Post a Comment