Monday, June 8, 2009

Books, books, and more books

Just the other day I was telling Brian we need to buy Jackson some books. Me, being a school teacher and all, figured I better get him interested in books right away. A couple days later the door bell rings and the mailman drops off a package for Jackson. What do you think was in that package... you're right...books for Jackson. And one of my all time favorites-Jamberry!
Jackson with his books. He LOVES them! It was a great reminder that God provides and cares about us and the small things. Thanks so much Stan, Lisa, Lauren, Katherine, and Danielle.

I need your help (Traci and April)!!! I need the name of some good books to read while I am floating in the pool or laying out.
I usually like modern Christian realistic fiction stories. But, feel free to recommend anything:)
I am also in need of a good Bible study or devotional book. I am going to be going to Lifeway this week to search for one. So, please send some titles my way!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pic of you relaxing in the pool! As for books, I'd recommend Walking with God by John Eldridge. It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

it's sickning to see you that skinny after just having a baby...I go to the Y and eat better and I"m still flabby and ugly and fat

Mel said...

Kyndra!
A really good book we just did in our small group is Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes....highly recommend it..

Fun read=My life as a doormat by Rene Gutteridge