Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Good Reminder

In Philippans 2:15 Paul tells us to "Do everything without complaining." I am so glad I read that today. I have been complaing the past couple days about my portfolio for my masters. I know I need to have a better attitude. It will all be over soon, and I will be glad that I did all that hard work. Sorry Brian, I promise not to complain to you anymore about it. I am thankful I have the summer off to work on it.


Never to early to worship God! Jackson rocking and cooing to his Praise Baby DVD. He turned hinself around to see the TV:)

Such a ham!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hi Kyndra...thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am excited about working with you this year! Sorry I wasn't able to visit more at the model teacher meeting..my hands were a little full, and it looks as if you can relate to that!!! Your little boy is adorable!