Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry this post is so CRAPPY (literally)

Warning: If poop disgusts you read no further, just scroll down for some pictures of Jackson!

Jackson has always been one for filling his diapers to the max and then some and sometimes it ends up in my lap.

The first really bad case was when we were at Target (when Jackson was about a month old) and he had not had a bowel movement in a few days. I had called the doctor and she said this was normal, but to watch out when he did have one. She was right! I went to the bathroom to change him. I ran out of wipes and had to ask some lady to go find Brian and have him buy me more wipes. In the process of trying to clean him off and get his clothes off without getting more on him some lady that did not speak much English came and offered to help me. She said "I 4 kids" and proceeded to get her hands all dirty to help me. Bless her heart! I would have been there a lot longer without her. After I had Jackson all clean, I had to clean off the changing table in Target. However, he did manage not to get any in the carseat.

Well, not the case for Friday. We took a trip to Kroger together. He was playing really nice with his links on his carseat when we got home. So I thought I will quickly put away the groceries while he is playing. About 5 minutes later, he starts crying. I go to take him out of the carseat and he is seating in a pool of poop. AWESOME! It was everywhere. I took him straight to the sink, undressed him, and sprayed him down. Of course, he was wearing his guitar outfit:) I learned it is not fun to take apart the carseat and clean it. Sorry no pictures:)

And then today, he did the same thing again!! Jackson seems to think he is pretty funny. When we are cleaning him up he smiles and laughs!

Good thing Jackson did not poop in the pool last night as he made his swimming debut. He seemed to enjoy the water, no crying!
In his swimming attire
Relaxing after swimming

No comments: