
Dad,
I haven't been home for Father's Day in a few years, but I love you just the same.
Thank you for:
-Praying with me each night growing up
-Never missing any of my sports games
-Making me go to your tractor pulls
-Working hard to provide for me
-Driving many hours to see me and your grandson
-Being an example of what it really means to love Jesus and live for Him
-Loving me each and everyday no matter what
I love you and thank God you are my dad!
Brian was able to spend Father's Day with his dad and Grandpa. We went to church with Brian's family in Alton. It was a very different kind of service than I am used to, yet very powerful. It was really neat to be there and see Brian's grandpa with most of his sons. Grandpa Wayne is 92 and you can see impact he has made on his sons. I am glad I got to spend some time getting to know him a little better this last weekend.

Grandpa Wayne and 4 of his sons
Four Generations: Great-Grandpa Wayne, Grandpa Mel, Daddy, and Jackson
Happy 1st Father's Day to my husand!
You have been a great daddy already. You have had wonderful examples of what a dad should be and know you will be just as great! I love watching you play with, talk to, and hold Jackson. He adores you already, and I know you are his biggest fan!


No comments:
Post a Comment