Sunday, July 26, 2009

Enjoying Life

On Friday Stacy and Cadence hung out with Jackson and me. Stacy and I managed to go to Babies R US, Chick-fil-A, Sonic Happy Hour, and swimming with both of them without any meltdowns. I think we did WELL! Cadence and Jackson are so cute. Jackson will look at her and reach for her. Brian told him not to mess it up with the cute girl:)
It's hard to get them both to look at the camera. I think Cadence thinks Jackson is cute:)
Jackson seems to do something new each day. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. He is rolling all over the place. He starts on one side of the room and ends up on the other. No more leaving him by himself anywhere. He also wants anything you have. He reaches for everything and then it goes to his mouth. He catches on to everything so fast. I don't even want to think about leaving him and going back to school.
Trying
Still Trying
Did It!

2 comments:

Coughlin's Corner said...

What cuties! I had so much fun Friday. We need to get together again befor that dreaded school starts!

Christina Conklin said...

Love the pic of the two cuties! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting!