Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slowly but Surely

We are all moved into our house. Moving is quite the process, especially if wallpaper is involved. This last week has been one of the longest yet shortest week ever. I feel like we did so much work but when I look at all we have left, I feel like we have not accomplish anything. We worked every day from 8 AM- 10 PM or later. We wanted to take all the wallpaper down and paint as many rooms as we could before we moved in. Brian's parents made it all possible. Mel was the contractor/worker and Sharon was the maid/babysitter/gopher. (Sharon and I did managed to make a few shopping trips:)

Here are a few sneak peeks to our half bath downstairs. The pictures do not really do it justice, it looks better in person.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
We took down all the wallpaper, removed the light fixture, mirror, and vanity.


Jackson likes it:)

More pictures to come as we get boxes put away and rooms finished. We love our house already and can't wait for you to come visit!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I know how you feel.... it took us forever to take wallpaper down. Who knew it would take 3+ days to take down 3 rooms worth of wallpaper ? The bathroom looks great!

Louis and Katrina said...

The bathroom looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!

Christina Conklin said...

Beautiful bathroom!