I love this country and am proud to be an American! I am so thankful for all the men and women who serve our country. It was a great weekend! Jackson and I always love spending an extra day with Brian. On Friday, we went shopping and Brian treated me to a very cute outfit:) We also spent a lot of the weekend packing up our house for the big long awaited move!


I wore my red, white, and blue proudly all weekend! On Saturday, Louis and Katrina came over and we grilled and hung out. The fire on the grill was so intense Brian singed his hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes! That was just one of MANY laughs this weekend:) I love you, Brian! You make everything so much fun.
Playing bocce ball- Hartzlers vs Yangs
The Yangs were the winners, Beginner's Luck!
We decided to go to the fireworks. Have I mentioned I love fireworks? I wish I would have bought some sparklers. I wasn't sure how Jackson would do. He was a champ!
Sleeping through the fireworks
More red, white, and blue:)
I am so thankful that Jesus has set me free from all my sins and I am free to be who he called me to be!
*A sidenote about freedom: I finished my portfolio which means I have completed my Masters program. I graduate in August! I am excited to have time to do what I want and not have to read, listen to lectures, write papers, or post discussions. I have learned A LOT but will be done with school for a while!




No comments:
Post a Comment