Deuteronomy 31:8 "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged."


Phillippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God and the peace of God, which transends all understanding will guard your minds in Christ Jesus."
Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says do not fear; I will help you." (I love knowing God is right next to be and with me through it all)

Colossians 3:12-13 "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says do not fear; I will help you." (I love knowing God is right next to be and with me through it all)

Colossians 3:12-13 "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-27 "Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
2 Thessalonians 3:3 "But the Lord is faithful and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one."
Pslams 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength an ever present help in time of need, therefore we will not fear."

Pslams 20:7 "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but I trust in the name of the Lord our God."

I am working on memorizing a lot of verses so that I am equipped with the word of God and that His truth is hidden in my heart.
What are some of your favorite verses?

1 comment:
1 Peter 1:13-15 and Ephesians 2:8-9 are a couple of ones I've memorized.
Post a Comment