Saturday, July 25, 2009

Geez Louise Give Me Some More Peas Please


I decided to give Jackson some food today. He has been more hungry lately eating 6oz every 3-4 hours, wanting some more, and even waking up earlier to eat. His doctor said I could go ahead and feed him some vegetables. I opted for peas mixed with some breastmilk (that I even made myself). The first bite he wasn't to sure about, but after that he couldn't get enough. He was so cute and excited to be eating "food". I was surprised he ate them so well the first time. Although, I am not sure why I was because Jackson has always been a GREAT eater. I am pretty sure he will be looking forward to dinner tomorrow! He went to bed easily after his last bottle. I am hopping his tummy is more satisfied and will sleep until 8:)

Here is the video of his first few bites of food.

No comments: