Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved Like This

I have the love of these two people and God has blessed me beyond what I deserve. I love my family. Everyday isn't picture perfect, partly because of me, but I am striving to love them like God loves me. I am so thankful He (and Brian) love me inspite of it all!
Yesterday at school Brian surprised me with an Edible Floral Arrangement. The card read: To the best wife ever, I love you more than yesterday. I think I have a lot to live up to. He made me feel real special and loved!
I LOVE fruit and every piece so far has been about the best I've had. There is so much fruit on this arrangement. I have been eating fruit on and off all day. Yummy! Thank you my love- you know what I like.
This boy just melts my heart every time he flashes his big brown eyes and dimples at me. I light up with every smile and ma-ma. I can't wait to hear the words I love you! We had a great day outside playing at the park together.
Just a sneak peek of the video you will see soon!


"Let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."

No comments: