Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Invitation

This week I am going to be busy getting ready for Jackson's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday.
I have a to-do list for each night of the week. I even spent hours this weekend trying to decide on a birthday outfit, one year picture outfits, and an Easter outfit. Ridiculous? YES I think so too! This is when having a girl might be easier, I could pick a cute dress and be set.

I wanted to show Jackson's invitation because I thought they turned out so cute. (I blurred out our address) Traci did such a good job! (and she is having a baby girl tomorrow, can't wait to hear she has made her arrivial)


If you are in the area and want to stop over for some cake, we would love to have you celebrate Jackson's first year of life with us!

No comments: