In honor of Valentine's Day and one of my favorite books-
LOVE IS...
*waking up next to your best friend each morning
*finding a hand written letter on your pillow, in your car, or in your lunchbox
*snuggling with a little baby, especially if his name is Jackson
*sneaking out to get your husband a breakfast treat while he is up to his own surprises
*a hug at the end of a long day
*spending an entire day (outside) with your family
*coming home to a clean house
*what I don't deserve each day but recieve anyway from God and my family
One thing I am trying to be better at this year is doing things intentionally for the ones I love to show them how much they mean to me. I think the little things are what mean the most. I had a wonderful day with my sweet Valentine's!

No comments:
Post a Comment