Thursday, February 18, 2010

They're Back


Somehow they made their way into my cart tonight at Target! Sweet tarts jelly beans are my favorite holiday candy. They are slightly different than before. I think they changed the shell a little bit, but I still couldn't stop eating them. Usually I buy a bunch of bags and keep them through out the year for when I need my sugar fix. However, I hope this year I will be able to boycott the candy section during the Easter season or I may be buying bigger pants as well!

What is your favorite holiday candy?

1 comment:

Tim and Emily said...

Yum! I love seeing Easter candy because it means we're one step closer to spring! :)
My favorite holiday candy is no longer made :( Every Valentine's I look for the pink, white and red little Spree hearts, but they have completely disappeared :( I will have to move along to Sweettart Jelly Beans instead!
Emily