Thursday, February 25, 2010

Praying for Katrina


My freshman year of college I met one of the sweetest people I know. She is full of life, love, and laughter. I was sad when I had to leave Northwestern and her behind. Well 4 years later God allowed our paths to cross again as we both accepted teaching jobs in Houston. Since I don't have much family down here it has been nice to have an "old" friend close by.

Well just this week she was dignosed with a rare form of leukemia. Please join me in praying for peace, strength, comfort, and complete healing for my friend and her family.

3 comments:

Louis and Katrina said...

Your dad called me last night, I love your parents and am so thankful that we ended up in Houston! Thanks for your prayers- chemo,here I come!

Caroline and Kyle said...

You are a sweet friend and I will continue to pray for Katrina and her family.

Tim and Emily said...

This is devastating news to read. Please let Katrina know that we are praying for her, and we'll take hope in the people we know who have kicked leukemia!