Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Grown

Saturday morning we headed out to Debbie's Farmer's Market. From the pictures I had seen it looked like the typicaly Farmer's Markets I have been to in the past. When we got there we only saw this little house. Inside she had the fruits, veggies, eggs all seperated like in the grocery store. We got there right when it opened so there was not a lot of variety. She said she had many shipments that were scheduled to come in.
We did buy one watermelon and it was good, just not the best I ever had.
I'm pretty sure Jackson enjoyed it!



I think I will go back some time and see what else she gets in. I really want to plant my own garden of fruits and vegetables, but I don't think I have the patience and I am not the farming type.

No comments: