Monday, July 12, 2010

Story or Play Time?

This morning Jackson and I went to story time at the library. But, I think he thought we were at the Little Gym. During the first few songs he was doing front flips. He sits pretty well through the stories and songs but as soon as she got out the tunnels, balls, and bubbles he was gone. Where's Jackson?

So fun!
Usually Jackson likes to color but today he was more worried with what was under the table.
The floor at the library is now all picked up!

And what did we do the rest of the afternoon? Well, swim of course! I think we were in our swimsuits for 75% of the day.
My cousin Kim and her son Aaron came over to swim. Jackson had enough of the pool and his little pool and would not leave the water hose alone.
When I would turn it off on him he would go and try to turn the knobs by himself. This kid really does pay attention to everything!

You would think he would be tired!

No comments: