I love watching this kid play in water. His whole face lights up and he squeals with excitement. I am in a better mood just watching:)
It started pouring while we were out playing in the water. I started running back up to the house thinking Jackson would follow. I am not sure why I thought this. He stayed and played in the water and didn't want to go in. Again not sure why it mattered if he and I were getting wet from the puddles or the rain falling from the sky!
We went inside to dry off and watch the rain from the windows. At one point we took a walk and when we had one block left it started to rain again. We escaped this one without being drenched. Without Jackson I would have been stuck inside probably complaining I couldn't go outside, but instead I went with it and let us both have some fun on a raining day!But, Mr. Sun we would to have your presence back in our life real soon. We miss you, the pool, and splash pad:)
No comments:
Post a Comment