Friday night Jackson and I headed over to the splash pad. Brian had to work late and was on call.
We haven't been to the Splash Pad since before we went to Wisconsin. Jackson was running around like crazy and screaming. I am pretty sure he had a good time:) We headed home to cool off and what better way to cool off then with a popsicle. I let him go at it all by himself.



Saturday morning Brian got up and got a start on the yard. Jackson and I cleaned up the house and then took a bike ride. We then headed out to do a little shopping. I got 2 swim suits for $16. I have been looking all summer for a few cheap cute swimsuits and I finally found some!
This laid back weekend was exactly what we all needed!!While Jackson napped Brian installed a new garage door opener and I did this:)
Have I mentioned how much I love summer? I love being able to relax a little!
Brian hung out with Jackson in the little pool and I did more of the above! Man, I love summer and the sun!
Well it is no pottery barn backpack and I am not in love with it, but Jackson loves it and carries it all over the house and "choos".
Have I mentioned how much I love summer? I love being able to relax a little! When Jackson got up, Brian blew up the whale swimming pool Grandpa sent back for him.
Brian hung out with Jackson in the little pool and I did more of the above! Man, I love summer and the sun!
We always take Jackson swim gear off outside and hang it up to dry. He seems to always find away back to the water for one more swim.
We all finally showered and got dressed for the day so we could go out to dinner. Before dinner I had to stop at Target to get a few things for a project I am working on for school. While we wereor there we picked up a little something for Jackson. I have been searching online for a cute backpack for him that I could have him name monogrammed on. I found one I really like at Pottery Barn but it has always been out of stock. Anyways, Brian found some backpacks at Target and Jackson really liked them. So much he wore it all through the store and out!
Well it is no pottery barn backpack and I am not in love with it, but Jackson loves it and carries it all over the house and "choos".We then headed to Chick-fil-a for some free food. I love getting their coupons in the mail! After dinner we stopped at a little park to play and walk around.
Jackson running with daddy. He does anything his daddy does and it is so cute.
Family pic in the tree. Brian and I have one here in the tree when I was pregnant with Jackson.

Jackson walked the whole lap by himself. His cheeks were bright red and he was a sweaty mess. He definitely needed some water and of course he had to splash a bit.
We all crashed when we got home!
Jackson running with daddy. He does anything his daddy does and it is so cute.
Family pic in the tree. Brian and I have one here in the tree when I was pregnant with Jackson.
Jackson walked the whole lap by himself. His cheeks were bright red and he was a sweaty mess. He definitely needed some water and of course he had to splash a bit.We all crashed when we got home!
Sunday morning Brian and Jackson got up early and took a bike ride while I slept in. We headed to church and afterwards Jackson napped, I did school work, and Brian worked more outside.
Then we spent the rest of the afternoon swimming, bike riding, and eating snacks!

2 comments:
How FUN! Y'all always have great weekends :) He is so stinkin' cute! I'm looking forward to Thursday!
Welcome to the age when they start to care what they wear and it's all Lightning McQueen and John Deere and Thomas at our house! I totally identify with the Thomas backpack story. I'd prefer Leo to wear Gymboree, but then those days are ending. Good thing I have Lily to dress up now!
Post a Comment