Saturday, July 17, 2010

It Was About Time

Stacy and I were finally able to meet up yesterday with the kiddos. We met at the splash pad and let them play for a while and then we headed over to Chick-fil-a for some lunch. Cadence can say Jackson and it is so cute:) I think they should move back here!

I guess I only could go so long in Houston with out getting bitten by fire ants. They finally got me when I was putting Jackson in his bike seat. My feet burned for the whole bike ride home. Not cool!

After a while of not seeing my friend Katrina, I was able to go over and visit with her without Jackson! Brian got done early so he "watched" Jackson while he was napping. Please pray Katrina's counts go up by Monday!

I have been craving frozen yougurt for a long time. Since Brian is allergic to dairy products it is not often we go out and get ice cream/frozen yogurt. Well, last night he treated me (and Jackson) to some Freshberry. It was beyond delicious!

After our snack we walked around the square and Jackson spotted a water fountain, of course!

1 comment:

erin said...

The next time you get bitten by fire ants, spray the bites with Windex. The ammonia in the windex neutralizes the ant poison. The first time I saw someone do that, I thought they were nuts but it really does work!