Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun Outside

Saturday morning we took Jackson out to Naturefest. He was in heaven! They had all of his favorite things and thank goodness it wasn't as hot as last year.


Ponies- Jackson did a great job riding the horse all by himself.
More animals- They had a little petting zoo with ducks, bunnies, turtles, and horses. Jackson made himself right at home and sat down right next to them.
Train- Jackson rode the train all by himself as well, actually two times! I am so glad we went right when it started because there was no lines for anything yet.




Firetrucks- "Hi, Papa. I hear you used to drive one of these big trucks!"


Ambulance-


Smiles all around from Jackson while we were at Naturefest, the rest of our day was a different story:) I am so glad we live in an area that offers a lot of free fun community events!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Garrison would of loved naturefest. Looks like Jackson had a good time!