Saturday morning was spent meeting with contractors for our bathroom, (now we are waiting on estimates to see who we choose), the boys getting haircuts, and me spending an Old Navy coupon and gift card.
I used Jackson's nap time to finalize the end of the school year-Yahoo! and worked on a staff development class I am teaching this summer. Then it was off to the Splash Pad, but Jackson was way more interested in the big pool and kiddie pool next to it.
Sunday morning we went to church. During one of the worship songs it made me think of what it is going to be like in Heaven when we are all worshiping the King. It was amazing! We also sang Forever Reign, one of my favorites on repeat in my car.

After lunch we headed to the park to enjoy another beautiful day. Have I ever mentioned the awesome dad Brian is? Well he is! Jackson always has so much fun with him and Brian is so hands on.
I think I am pretty fun too:)
I worked on laundry, cleaning the house, and making dinner X's 2 during Jackson's nap. While dinner was cooking Daddy and Jackson played in the pool.
We took dinner to Cole and Erin and were able to visit with them. I got to hold baby Adelyn again and Jackson wanted in on the fun too!A bike ride, stop at the park, and Popsicles poolside wrapped up our weekend of fun!


1 comment:
What a fun weekend!! Having some Chuys is the best way to spend a weekend in my opinion :)
Post a Comment