Jackson had fun playing with the beach ball with Miss Jessica. She teaches at the preschool at my aunt's church so I hopefully Jackson impressed her:)
We played washers and then had dinner. I went easy the easy route and made my shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches served with chips and brownies. Between trips to Lowe's and Home Depot, cleaning up our bathroom, and church this morning it was a great decision! 
After everyone left Jackson wanted his turn playing "the game"! I was having fun snapping pictures of him outside.

Maybe he is thinking about going to the bathroom:) After the day we had of failed potty training I doubt it!

LOVE this picture! LOVE this little boy!

LOVE a day spent with family and friends!
1 comment:
Looks like you all had fun, wish i could have been there. We never get no invites to parties anymore. I guess noone likes us!
Post a Comment