Friday, May 20, 2011

Out of Jackson's Mouth

Jackson is such a character! He says things everyday that take me by surprise and crack me up. His memory and imagination are awesome! I have to record the things Jackson says/or the way he says it before I forget.

A few of his favorite sayings right now are; "I told you!" "Right?" "Get out of here." "Huh?" "Me do it!" Some of those land him a visit to time out quite often!

Whenever we pray and say Dear Jesus, Jackson responds "Jesus Died and rose." It i so funny because he will open his eyes and say it so matter of fact and then close his eyes and continue to pray.

If we tell him it is/ or it is going to rain he tells us "Get umbrella, right?" If it was raining the night before he says the same thing first thing in the morning.
Food is on his mind 24/7. First thing he says when he wakes up "Bar with raisins, please!" That means he would like an Oatmeal Raisin granola bar.

Anytime we run out of the food we wants more of he tells me "Buy more mom at the store."

He calls Teddy Grahams "Yogi crackers." Yogi has become a favorite movie of his. However, he calls Yogi-Boo boo, and Boo boo- Yogi.

Lately when he sees a semi or tractor sitting somewhere he will look at me and say "Papa Gary fix it." I am not sure where he got Gary from because we don't say Papa Gary to him.


Each time the plumbers left last Saturday he would look at me, shake his head, and go "Papa fix it." He actually says this anytime something is broken in our house. This time he means Papa Mel. When driving or playing train you will hear him call out "All daboard!"


He loves to eat his "tater cuts" or tater tots:)


If he passes gas he will smile real big and then say "Excuse me!"


We are trying to get him to use the big potty more often. While he is trying he will say "I am making a big one." If he does goes he will then proclaim "I pooped like an elephant!"


He loves to climb up in the Jeep by himself. Whenever we do let him he will stop and say "Wanna give you a kiss daddy" and reach forward and then say "Wanna give you a kiss mommy" and then he will climb up into his car seat. It is pretty sweet!


My favorite things he says are "Luv you mom!" "Luv you dad!" and when ever he says "Thank you for ____!" especially when I don't expect it.

1 comment:

grandma Elly said...

that's my granson. I love you Jackson, you are so smart and cute!