God challenged me in many ways to live out the last scripture I was trying to memorize and commit to heart. I would like to saw I succeeded each time but I was at least more conscious of how I was going to respond. God also gave me opportunities to share Philippians 2: 14-15 with others.
I came across Provers 21:30-31 when I was reading my Bible a week or so ago and knew it had to be my next scripture. I love what it means for my Jackson's, Brian's, and my life. I surrender all I am, have, and plan because "There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. The horse is made ready for the day of battle, BUT the VICTORY rests with the Lord!"
I can't wait to see the Lord's victory in our lives in the coming weeks, months, and years!
No comments:
Post a Comment