Monday, October 24, 2011

Brian's Birthday Weekend

Our weekend was spent celebrating Brian. Jackson loves birthdays, he is already talking about his! We let Brian open his birthday present on Saturday. Jackson and I got him a new coat and CD.
 Brian requested an angel food cake, so Jackson and I delivered!
Saturday evening we went out for dinner and stopped at a park on the way home. After Jackson was in bed, we enjoyed a beautiful night out in the hot tub. Then, we relaxed some more by watching a movie.

Sunday morning we slept in a little bit and eventually rode our bikes to go get birthday donuts.
Jackson wanted candles in the donuts and sang "Happy Birthday" to Daddy again. It really is the best thing. His little voice is so sweet!
 Just a few pictures before church!
Birthday boy and Jackson!



 After church, we had lunch at Firehouse Subs. Brian had his favorite; meatball sub!
Hopefully, Brian felt loved and appreciated on his special day!

1 comment:

Tim and Emily said...

Happy birthday to Brian! I know at least one guy who is glad that Brian was born into this world! :)