Friday, December 2, 2011

I Do Believe

At Hobby Lobby last night, I saw a neat picture. It had a big Santa with the Nativity scene at the bottom. Santa was holding Baby Jesus and the caption on the picture was "I Do Believe". Santa isn't necessary for Christmas to exist, but he is all around us. I want Jackson to know meaning of Christmas in the midst of how commercial it has come and love giving more than receiving. 

Tonight we went out for dinner and headed out to Bass Pro Shop for our tradition of getting a free picture with Santa. I will never pay for a picture with the man in the red suit. We had to wait a few minutes for Santa, so Jackson enjoyed the trains.
Jackson was very excited to see Santa and had to wear red so he would match him. He cracks me up! He marched right up there, sat down, and stared at us. We got a few little grins, but no real smiles from him while he was sitting on Santa's lap.

 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

I Do Believe!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I LOVE this post!! And I love that you can get a free pic at Bass Pro- I didnt know that. we will be making a trip there!
Jackson is so cute in that pic :)