I can't bake with my Mom at Christmas time, but I married wisely. Brian is a great helper at this time of year. Jackson pitched in a bit too, but he would rather just it all the goodies!
Cake balls: We dyed the cake mix green to add a festive touch.
Roll out cookies: They are so time consuming, but taste so good!
The snowmen are Brian's creation, but I did four cookies for his one.
Toffee: No pictures of this one. It really is too yummy for pictures.
Some of my presents wrapped and ready to go.
I thought the scrapbook paper look on the baggies of treats turned out very cute!
Another plate of goodies ready for Brian's work. The tray came home empty today, that is always a good sign!




1 comment:
Everything looks yummy! Wished I could have been there to bake with you. Maybe next year, probably for sure next year!
Post a Comment