I had a long fun to-do list this weekend; baking, making candy, putting together and wrapping presents for Miss Sandy and other friends. Baking and making candy did take up a majority of the weekend, but we still managed to have some other fun thrown in too!
Here are some of the cookies fresh out of the oven, more to come.
We went over to my Aunt's house Saturday night for dinner to celebrate Jonathan's birthday. We enjoyed some delicious chicken pot pie. On the way over to her house, Jackson said "Mom, I like Midge!" He didn't let her sit down at all after dinner:)
The beautiful colors of fall foliage is all over our subdivision. I love seeing all the different colors on the trees. Since we have a pretty orange leaf tree in the backyard, we had to take a picture before church.
After Church, we had a bunch of errands to run and stopped by our favorite place for lunch!
On the way to the car, Jackson struck a pose! So cute! Love this little boy! (2 more days until I can spend 2 weeks with him.)
Jackson got a special video message from Santa. He was blown away and watched it 3 times!
A few trips to the park, where Jackson makes a new friend each time. I think he will be such a good big brother, I pray that will happen someday soon.
Oh, I can't forget this movie!
Jackson got an early Christmas movie. We definitely got our $5 worth out of it already. He watched it at least 3 times today (it is only a 20 minute movie) and wanted to watch it again!
What a FUN weekend! Now, I must survive 2 more days of school!



No comments:
Post a Comment