Friday night I went to a Women's event at church, and Jackson was already sleeping when I got home. I went and snapped one last picture of him as a two year old. I crawled in bed with him, and he cuddled up and scratched my shirt still wanting to sleep. But, when I said "Do you know who's birthday it is today?" He jumped right up and asked if he was three now and if he could get up! He requested Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast.
Since we had time before we had to leave for the water park we let him open his presents from us. I love his face when he realized it was a Cars helmet with a bell.
We brought in his bike. Of course, he wanted to ride it right away! He wasn't as thrilled with the bike once he actually got on because he had a hard time pedaling it. Daddy will have to work with him. But, the bell was still a hit!
We had decided to take Jackson to an indoor water park for his birthday because he loves water. We are having his party next weekend when my parents will be here, and we wanted to spend his birthday doing something he enjoys.
After the hour and half car ride, Jackson was ready to play. First up was the kid's park. It had a green frog slide he loved!
It also had a big pirate ship where we spent a lot of time sliding and driving.
There were two tube slides that Jackson could go down if he rode with us. He was brave enough to try it.
He would scream and laugh the whole way down the slide. He wasn't scared and went down the slides 5 or 6 times.
There was another smaller ship with a slide that Jackson loved equally as much!
The lazy river went around the inside of the park. I froze going around as cold air was blowing in from outside. Jackson made himself comfortable and enjoyed floating around. He asked to go again, I sat that one out.
Jackson had a great time which means we did too! The air was heated but the water not so much. I think we would have had even more if we wouldn't had been shaking half the time.
Jackson fell asleep on the car ride home, but woke up in enough time to ask for a drink from Sonic.
Anything for our boy on his birthday!




-1.jpg)

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment