Monday, March 5, 2012

Golden Birthday Celebration Part 2

After getting home from the water park, we had the right amount of time to rest, set out cupcakes, and shower before celebrating some more.
I had made Bob the Builder cupcake toppers to add a little construction to his actual birthday celebration. He kept asking for his real cake!
A quick family picture with our THREE year old!
We let Jackson play at Chick-fil-a before eating. When I asked him the other day where his favorite place to play was, he answered Chick-fil-a and Old MacDonald's (aka McDonald's).
My Uncle, Aunt, cousin and her family joined us for dinner. So thankful they all love Jackson too!
Aunt Midge brought Jackson a dump truck balloon, which he LOVED!
They all came back for cupcakes at our house. When we sang Happy Birthday to Jackson, he joined in and sang to himself too!
Thanks to technology Grandma Elly, Papa Gary, Garrison, and Katelyn were able to sing to him too!
We were all completely worn out and ready for bed after that.

I have been working on little details for Jackson's construction birthday party the last month and have a few things left to do this week, but I am so excited for his party on Saturday. I think he is too!

No comments: