Brian and I love Jackson's curls but his hair was getting a bit out of control. If we didn't wet it down or wash it he would have an Afro. I was going to take him to get his haircut on Friday but never got around to it. So, this weekend Brian decided that he could and would just cut it himself. We borrowed my Aunt's scissors, and Brian set to work.
Jackson sits better at the hair salon.
We put on Mickey to keep him still.
Brian didn't do terrible for his first time cutting hair. Jackson may have a few long pieces here and there but overall it seems to blend together. I think the curls help it all to go together.
Jackson didn't want to get his hair cut at home because then he wouldn't get a sucker after getting his hair cut. He settled with some frozen yogurt!
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment