Dear Jackson,
I can't even believe you, my baby boy, are three today! My life has changed so much but for the better, and I have learned so many things because of you. You are a mixture of your Daddy and me. You hate to be dirty, you are a perfectionist, you are funny, you are creative, you are sweet, you have a temper, you love, you are smart, you are vocal, you a joy, and you a handful. I pray each and every day for you that you would grow up to love the Lord and shine for Him in all you do. I am so incredibly thankful you are my son. I feel like you look the same, but clearly the baby face is almost gone and has been replaced with the cutest little face I have ever seen. I embrace the next year of your life and promise to love you more each day, parent you the best I know how, and share God's love with you. No matter how old you are don't forget that "The Lord your God is with you, he is might to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17
Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson Oliver!
Love you forever,
Mom
As I looked back through pictures from the day Jackson was born, I remember the excitement of it all. I almost don't remember life before him. What a great day March, 3rd 2009 was!
![]() |
| Packed and ready for the hospital |
![]() |
| First time seeing Jackson |
![]() |
| Love! |
![]() |
| So sweet |
![]() |
| Can't get enough of that face |
![]() |
| He was such a good baby |
6 months old
![]() |
| Love those eyes! |
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old









.jpg)

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to your adorable, sweet little 3-yr-old! He is such a joy! I love seeing these progression pics!
Post a Comment