Last Thursday when Brian was home with Jackson it got up in the 80's. When he turned on the A/C it never cooled the house down. Well, I immediately jump to the conclusion we will have to spend three grand on a brand new air conditioner.
| The old A/C unit |
The Lord shows me, yet again, that he is capable of anything and it does me no good to worry about something I have no control over. I guess I need to do more of what Kay Arthur teachers "learn to turn to Him immediately, pray that we will not react to the natural, but that we will respond to the spiritual."
Lord,
Help me to run to you right away and be filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Thank you for always showing me your ways are higher than mine.
Amen
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10
No comments:
Post a Comment