Seven years ago I married my best friend, and he is still my best friend today!
Do you see the excitement in my face? I love my real smile!
It was the beginning of something great!
Thinking back to our wedding day brings only awesome memories. Everything about the whole day couldn't have been better. I was on Cloud 9!
I can't say that about everyday the last 7 years, but I do know God picked the right man for me. Through ups and down I have learned that marriage only survives if you choose to fight for it, make God a priority, and are willing to forgive.
"I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Songs 3:4
My prayer is that God makes us stronger than ever and use us to mighty things. I pray that he is glorified in all we do and that we never stop clinging to Him as our strength, running to Him for guidance, and turning to Him for our source of love.
Brian, I love you forever!
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three
strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12



1 comment:
Happy anniversary to a great couple! Oddly enough, I noticed multiple people on facebook today had said, "7 years ago, I..." Must have been a big day! :)
Post a Comment