Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pump It Up

Yesterday, we were able to spend the better part of the day with some friends. Cindy picked up, and we headed out to Pump it Up. Jackson has been talking about playing with Bailey and Garrison for a week! He loves having a friend or two to play with.
Jackson jumped and ran after them non-stop the whole time we were there. I loved watching him having so much fun!
Three sweaty kids after jumping for almost 2 hours. 
We went and got lunch at McDonald's and played some more. On the way to the car, I got the call I had been dreading. So thankful Cindy was driving and to have a friend who cares right there in time of need. God does care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! Thanks for such a GREAT time! I will be there WHENEVER you need me:)