Sunday morning we went to Church, and I served in Jackson's class.
Then, we went to Firehouse and Jackson and I both ate free!
While Jackson napped and Brian did yard work, I went shopping and spent some birthday money!!
After dinner we went to Menchies because no birthday weekend is complete without Fro-yo!
Monday was my actual birthday, and I woke up to a homemade Mocha Frappuccino. Yummy!
My boys got me a new blow dryer (which I desperately needed) and a watch. Jackson told me "Mommy, I hid your present and you can find it. It is a blow dryer. It is purple." Love my boy!
It was really nice to enjoy the morning together taking a bike ride and shopping a little bit more.
I am blessed!
After Jackson's nap my aunt, uncle, , and cousin's family came over to swim and for dinner. My aunt cooked dinner for us!
She also made my favorite cake! We made do with the candles we had on hand.
Jackson had been looking forward to my birthday cake all weekend.
It was evident this weekend that I am loved, spoiled, and beyond blessed.
Here's to making year 29 the best yet!
"Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold I will do something new, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.'" Isaiah 43:18-19
"Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold I will do something new, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.'" Isaiah 43:18-19





1 comment:
I LOVE the construction zone candles!!!!
Post a Comment