Why do the short weeks always feel the longest?
Anyways, I made it to Thursday and met the girls for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We ate, drank (I had Diet Coke), and talked. Between the 7 of us there was plenty to say!
| I tried a chicken enchilada for the first time, It was very yummy! |
I didn't make it home until about 10:30, which is way after my bedtime, but it was just what I needed! I was blessed with great conversation, lots of laughs, and words of truth and encouragement from friends.
Most Fridays you can find us dining out at Chick-fil-a. It's our Friday night tradition since Jackson loves it, it's quick, and it's yummy! One of my new team members has never eaten at Chick-fil-a, so we invited her along.
Jackson really likes Lindsey and Sam. He thinks they are funny and loves coming up to school to see them. He was so excited they were meeting us for dinner and talked about it all week.
We had a fun time with them and are glad they were able to a break from working in their classrooms to join us. When we were leaving, Jackson started bawling that they weren't coming back to our house.
I am again blessed to have these two working right next to me.
They are fun, funny, and super sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment