After a long, tiring week our weekend was just what I needed.
RELAXED.
We had to take a detour before our McDonald's date on Saturday, I had to get my first (of the season) Pumpkin Spice Latte. Already had my second on Sunday:)
Somewhat of a cool front came to town (high 80's instead of 100), so we hit up the park 3 times this weekend. It seems like forever since we had been to there. Jackson even rode his bike the whole way there and peed in the bushes.
I had 5 loads of laundry to wash, hang up, and put away. But, I got it all done in 1 day!
Jackson was preparing his heart and mind on the way to Church, ha!
We watched the Packer's play lose, and I worked on objectives, math warm ups, and grading my students' spelling inventory.
Brian made cooked BBQ ribs for dinner, and we had fun playing in the pool.
Now to get the house ready and clean for Papa and Grandma to come this week!
"For you are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God." Psalm 86:10
No comments:
Post a Comment