This boy makes my mornings so much fun! He is always in such a good mood. He was extra happy Friday because Papa Mel and Grandma Sharon were coming to see him!
Saturday morning the boys went fishing, and Sharon and I went and enjoyed pedicures.
Jackson brought one fish home that he caught. Brian said as he would real a fish in Jackson would say, "It's a fighter, yup it's a fighter."
Having fun swimming and playing with Daddy and Papa.
Jackson was dying to eat the fish he caught and the fish Papa brought, so Papa made it for him for dinner. He also talked Papa and Grandma into Menchies:)
Brian and I went out to dinner at BJ's. I had been craving their Honey Chicken Salad for like a year and yes, I ate every last bite! We walked around the mall and were able to stop in and see Katrina and Louis.
Sunday morning we went to church heard a great sermon on grace,
and then off to lunch at Firehouse.
We spent the rest of the day playing inside and outside in the rain.
Back to the grind tomorrow...





No comments:
Post a Comment